Update...we had a baby.
So its been a year since I've posted. I kept saying I would post again when we got settled. And after moving (for the 3rd time last year), and "settling" for 6 months, the time has come to blog again. We'll celebrate the new blogging ventures with this adorable video of Flash giggling.
And a picture of Lily riding a pony for the first time ever.
4 comments:
Baby laughs are priceless. Not a better sound in the whole world! Love it!
I just want you to know how grateful I am for the internet and that it allows me to see pictures of people I never see so that I can feel as though I am somehow involved in said people's lives, whether or not their children have ever met me. If you re-privatize (Robbie's word) your blog, let us know so we can still see it! carlyjanell@gmail.com
Yippee!
Oh he is so cute! We should definitely get together some time.
Post a Comment