Lily has been excited for her birthday ever since we told her it was coming up three weeks ago. She continues to be a little confused every time she wakes up and it is somebody else's birthday. "Lily Birthday" she says. But she got over it pretty quick today, especially when she saw the balloons. "Birthday 'prise" she said all day while she played with the balloons. Lily and I were both sick today. Trev planned the sweetest birthday ever but the fact that Lily and I weren't eating thwarted his plans. I'll take being sick anyday though, if I get an ending like this one. Here is a video of the best birthday moment ever. Brought to me by a sweet husband, an adorable daughter, a full moon, and a really cool cupcake company. PS Check out So Cupcake's website, they are the coolest bakery ever. It has such a positive energy when you go in, and it fills you with hope just being there. Totally rad. But of course my family is radder :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so cute! Hope you get better.
That is adorable!! I hope you get feeling better and you at least enjoy some of your birthday.
How cute is she!! Happy Birthday! Call when you're feeling better, I have a present for you. I hope you're feeling bettter and I am sorry you probably got this gunk from Maya. We all have it now too. I feel your pain!
Post a Comment