Last fall while staying in Washington state we took a weekend excursion to Leavenworth, Washington. I cute little Bavarian town tucked into the mountains. The food was incredible and the lodging was everything we ever dreamed. Here is a video showing the ultra-cool cabin we rented. It really is something else. Push through the poor filming because seeing this cabin is well worth the effort. It is built into a rock and made of rocks, wood and old skis. It has a toilet placed between two boulders with gravity fed water and a locking door in front. One of a kind amenities. The dining room was magical with breathtaking views and all the luxuries we could want. You could say it was just our style, seriously check it out.
I can't upload the video. Go to this link to view.
We went to the Salmon Festival (I guess there is a festival almost every weekend, we just happened upon the salmon one.) They had a Salmon Run 5k, still wishing we'd done that. How funny is a "Salmon Run" along the river, ha. We did all get matching t-shirts though. Love it. Who knew being so nerdy could be so fun. Somehow I can't find the picture of us all in our shirts. Bummer, you would have loved it.
For dinner we went out to Pavz. It was delicious. Best dessert I have ever had. Here is the description:
Fresh Pear Crepe
Our signature specialty—filled with vanilla ice cream, then folded and topped with a
fresh peeled pear placed in a bed of sweet cheese and garnished with orange zest.
If anybody can copy it, I'm coming over ;)
Mmmmmm. Just thinking about it...
Here are some more pictures of the trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment