Sunday, January 4, 2009

Skiing



We've been skiing a few times during the Christmas break. I love that the 80s are back in style because I get to dress her up like I was dressed as a kid (notice the blue snowpants especially). Lily liked skiing for the most part but got really nervous after her mom fell twice with Lily on her back. The Salt Lake trails are a bit too steep for us so far.

3 comments:

Elisabeth Taylor said...

You two are my idol! I could never ski with my kid on my back- you are one sturdy gal!!! Mark wants me to be more like that, but me and the cold do not mix well! Lily's completely adorable and the cutest dressed toddler as always!

Natalie said...

So cute, Dave and I did that a few times with Amanda and Maren in WI, but I agree SL trails are steep. Try up Parleys canyon maybe?

David Fife said...

Looks like fun stuff, you are brave to take her skiing with you :)

Cassie